- Birth Date
- 14 July 1849
- Death Date
- 14 March 1925
Lenora arrived in New York on 5 July 1866 via the ship American Congress. She appeared to be traveling alone, however, her PEF record infers an association with James Cushing, who also traveled in the Thompson company. Company records indicate she did not purchase any food rations for the overland journey, but the Cushing family, who was in the same wagon with her, purchased an extra food ration, so perhaps they were traveling together. Her given name is spelled "Leonora" on the ship manifest and PEF records.
- Age at Departure: 17
- "Aged Pioneer Passes," The Iron County Record , 20 Mar. 1925, 1.
- Bulloch, David Dunn, Recollections of David D. Bulloch, 43-44. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.
- Captain Daniel Thompson, memoranda book (1), 1866.
- "Cedar City Matron Dies," Deseret News , 18 Mar. 1925, 2:4.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 344.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.