- Birth Date
- 20 June 1815
- Death Date
- 26 November 1895
Mary traveled to the valley with her husband, John C. Armstrong, and children. In 1854, she married Moses Wade, so that surname appears on many census record, but she was buried with the Armstrong name on her headstone.
- Age at Departure: 31
- 1850 Utah Census.
- 1860 Utah Census.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Chronicles of Courage, vol. 2, p. 127.
- Fifteenth Ward, Record of Members.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- George Benjamin Wallace Emigrating Company journal, 1847 June-September.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1847, 43.
- Woodruff, James Jackson, "A Brief Sketch of the Life of James Jackson Woodruff," in Chronicles of Courage, 8 vols. [1990-97], 2:127-29.