- Birth Date
- 16 February 1812
- Death Date
- 25 December 1894
William Gallimore Dunn
William traveled to Utah in 1851. In 1852 we went back to meet his family. They were traveling in the 1852 Abraham Smoot Company. He met them four miles west of Green River. He took his wife Elizabeth Howells Dunn and three children Elizabeth, James and Hannah together with the widow of his brother Elizabeth Allen Dunn and her daughter Selma. They arrived in Utah one month ahead of the Smoot company.
William was rebaptized in Salt Lake City on 20 July 1851 and again on 12 March 1857.
- Age at Departure: 39
- Age at Departure: 40
- 1860 Utah Census, Utah County.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 301.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 4.
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.
- Sixth Ward, Record of Members (CR 375 8, reel 6448)
- "William Gallimore Dunn," Deseret Evening News, 12 Jan. 1895, 6