- Birth Date
- 18 April 1810
- Death Date
- 9 October 1894
Levi Hamilton McCullough
Levi was a member of the Mormon Battalion that traveled to California. In 1847, he returned from California. At some point he returned to the East to collect some of his family. Together, they returned to Utah in 1852. In this company, he served as captain of the 4th ten.
- Age at Departure: 37
- Age at Departure: 42
- Head of Household
- 1850 Iowa Census, Pottawattamie County.
- "3rd Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 90.
- 3rd Company of 50 report, 1852 August 4, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Condie, Gibson, Reminiscences and diary, 1865-1910, 33-35.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 16.
- Levi H. McCullough, Biographical sketches, 1891-2013.
- Norma Baldwin Ricketts, The Mormon Battalion: U.S. Army of the West, 1846-1848 (Logan, Utah: Utah State University Press, 1996), 180.
- Norma Baldwin Ricketts, The Mormon Battalion: U.S. Army of the West, 1846-1848 (Logan, Utah: Utah State University Press, 1996), 23.
- "Obituary Notes," Deseret Weekly, 12 January 1895, 128.