- Birth Date
- 11 December 1826
- Death Date
- 23 January 1907
Dennis Wilson Winn
Dennis initially traveled to Utah as a returning Mormon Battalion veteran in 1848.
- Age at Departure: 21
- 1900 Utah Census.
- "Death of Dennis W. Winn," Vernal Express, 26 January 1907, 1.
- "Died," Improvement Era 10, no. 5 (1907): 400.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Norma Baldwin Ricketts, The Mormon Battalion: U.S. Army of the West, 1846-1848 (Logan, Utah: Utah State University Press, 1996), 23.
- "Now And Then," Salt Lake Telegram, 29 July 1926, 8.
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852" in Key to Migration Sources, Great Britain and North America: A Manual for Students Attending the Second Annual Priesthood Genealogical Research Seminar, June 19-23, 1967 (Provo: Brigham Young University Division of Continuing Education, 1967), edited by Norman Edgar Wright.
- Salt Lake City Property Index.
- Utah, Veterans with Federal Service Buried in Utah, Territorial to 1966.
- Utah Death Registers, 1847-1966.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- "Vernal: Demise of Dennis W. Winn," Deseret News, 30 January 1907, 3.