- Birth Date
- 15 May 1842
- Death Date
- 18 November 1922
Traveled to Salt Lake City with his mother Anne Turner Wootton Robinson and step-father Edward Robinson
- Age at Departure: 7
- Edward Robinson (Age: 41)
- Ann Wootton (Age: 39)
- Richard Smith Robinson (Age: 18)
- John Robinson (Age: 17)
- Elizabeth Phelps (Age: 15)
- Edward Robinson (Age: 10)
- Attewall Wootton (Age: 9)
- William Smith Robinson (Age: 8)
- Mary Jane Robinson (Age: 7)
- George Heber Robinson (Age: 2)
- Alfred Robinson (Age: Infant)
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint, Supplement after 31 December 1849, 12A.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint, Supplement after 31 December 1849, 12H.
- "Pioneer of 1849 Laid to Rest," American Fork Citizen , 25 Nov. 1922, 1.