- Birth Date
- 22 February 1822
- Death Date
- 28 February 1882
Francis Martin Pomeroy
Francis Martin was part of the 10th Company of Ten led by Appleton M. Harmon. He remained at the Platte River ferry and continued on to Salt Lake Valley with his family in the Smoot-Wallace company.
- Age at Departure: 25
- Albert P. Rockwood journals, 1847-1853, Journal, 1847 April-July.
- Amasa M. Lyman collection, 1832-1877, Journal, 1847 April 8-September 10, 1-26 and 1-10. Events recorded by Albert Carrington.
- Appleton M. Harmon diary, 1847 April-July.
- Charles A. Harper diary, 1847 April-August.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Haskell, Thales Hastings, Autobiography, 1867.
- Heber C. Kimball journal in Heber C. Kimball papers, 1837-1866.
- Jacob, Norton, Reminiscence and journal 1844 May-1852 January, 47-85.
- Thomas Bullock journals, 1843-1849, Journal, 1847 April-June.
- Wilford Woodruff journal, 1847 January-1853 December in Wilford Woodruff journals and papers, 1828-1898, 25-77.
- William Clayton diaries, 1846-1853, Folder contents: (2) Volume 2, 1847.