- Birth Date
- 6 September 1838
- Death Date
- 18 July 1914
Thomas Jefferson Jones
Thomas initially made the trip to the Valley as a child with his family. However, several years later he returned to the East for a visit to the area where he was born and married. He returned to Utah with his wife in 1861.
- Age at Departure: 13
- Age at Departure: 22
- Head of Household
- 1st Company of 50 reports, 1852, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Bartlett Tripp journal, 1861 May-August, 1-25.
- "Capt. D. H. Cannon's Train," The Mountaineer , 13 July 1861, 162.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Jones, Thomas J., History of the Family of Thomas J. Jones, 3.
- Jones, Thomas Jefferson, Autobiographical sketch, in St. George Stake, High Priest Quorum Genealogical Records, 1872-1906, reel 6039, 208, in Record of Members Collection 1836-1970.
- Jones, Thomas Jefferson, Autobiographical sketch 1911, 1-2.
- "Overton: Obituary," Washington County News, 30 July 1914, 5.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.