- Birth Date
- 3 February 1814
- Death Date
- 21 October 1894
Michael Rumell Hyler
According to his re-baptism record, Michael was born at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He was re-baptized in the Salt Lake Valley on 16 April 1853; his birth date is from this record. His name appears in the records of the Utah Territorial Militia beginning in July 1855. At the time of the 1856 Utah Territorial census he was living in the Salt Lake City 9th Ward. In the 1869 Salt Lake City Directory and in his death notice he is listed as a physician.
- Age at Departure: 32
- 1856 Utah census, Great Salt Lake County.
- "Brief And Breezy," Salt Lake Herald, 21 October 1894, 8.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Salt Lake Stake, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Sloan, E. L., "The Salt Lake City Directory and Business Guide, for 1869."
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.