- Birth Date
- 27 September 1843
- Death Date
- 28 July 1926
Mary Charlotte Olson
Her name was listed as "Marie Scholeth," on the company manifest. She was listed as "Maria C. Olsson," in the Mormon Migration database. She went by Mary later in life. The spelling of the Olson surname seems to vary from record to record.
- Age at Departure: 20
- 1900 United States Federal Census.
- Captain William B. Preston Company (first ox train), manifests, 1864.
- "Early Valley Resident Dies: Mary Charlotte Langlois Walked Most of Way Across Plains," Ogden Standard-Examiner, 29 July 1926, 12.
- "Funeral Sunday for Mrs. Mary Langlo[is]," Salt Lake Telegram, 30 July 1926, 3.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 374.
- Sprague, Matilda Christina Ohlson, Autobiographical sketch, in Genealogical Charts and Biographical Sketches of Members of the L.D.S. Church, Ogden Stake, 26 vols., 4:46-47.
- Sprague, Matilda Olson, [Interview], in "Utah Pioneer Biographies," 44 vols., 27:52.