- Birth Date
- 26 September 1817
- Death Date
- 30 August 1891
Return Jackson Redden
Return Jackson was part of the 10th Company of Ten led by Appleton M. Harmon. His name is "J. Redding" in the Harmon diary. Shortly after arriving in the Valley, he returned to Winter Quarters to collect his wife, Naomi, and they traveled back to the Valley together in 1848.
- Age at Departure: 29
- Age at Departure: 30
- Head of Household
- Andrew Jenson, "Powell, David," "Pratt, Orson," "Rappleye, Tunis," "Redden, Return Jackson," and "RIchards, Willard," Latter-day Saint Biographical Encyclopedia, Volume 4 (Salt Lake City, Utah: The Andrew Jenson History Company, 1971), 715-716.
- Appleton M. Harmon diary, 1847 April-July.
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Heber C. Kimball journal in Heber C. Kimball papers, 1837-1866.
- Journal History of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1848, 15.
- Norton Jacob reminiscence and journal, 1844 May-1852 January, 110-115.
- Pioneering the West, 1846 to 1878: Major Howard Egan's Diary, edited and compiled by William M. Egan (1917), 21-105.