- Birth Date
- 3 April 1828
- Death Date
- January 1901
In some sources his surname is spelled "Daley."
In 1850 he was re-baptized at Salt Lake City under the name Phineas "P. Dailey;" in FamilyTree he is "Phineas Marion Daley." In 1853 he married at San Diego, California. At the time of the 1856 Utah Territorial census he was in Springville, Utah. In the 1860 federal census he was listed as "Phinchar Daley" in San Salvador, San Bernardino, California. In the 1870 census his occupation is listed as a "teamster," and in 1880 his occupation is given as "freighter."
There is a discrepancy regarding his death date. The inscription on his gravestone in Arizona, USA shows him dying in 1901. Notes in FamilySearch give his death year as 1910. Further research is needed to determine the correct date.
- Age at Departure: 21
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Historian's Office rebaptism records, 1848-1876.
- Historical Department journal history of the Church, 1830-2008, Supplement after 31 December 1849, 6.
- Historical Department journal history of the Church, 1830-2008, Supplement after 31 December 1849, 8B.
- Isaac Clarke Emigrating Company journal, 1849 July-October.
- Lucy Meserve Smith papers, 1848-1892 Family history and autobiography, 1889 June, 28-37.
- William I. Appleby autobiography and journal, 1848-1856.