- Birth Date
- 9 August 1807
- Death Date
- 1 September 1879
Daniel M. Daniels
Daniel traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the George A. Smith/Dan Jones company in 1849. He was a Captain of Ten. His middle initial is found in Eastern Idaho Death Records database. His travel to Utah is mentioned in his wife's obituary.
After serving a mission, Daniel traveled to the Salt Lake Valley again with the Berry company in 1858.
- Age at Departure: 41
- Age at Departure: 50
- Returning Missionary
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census, Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- Bullock, Thomas, to Brigham Young, 26 June 1858, in Brigham Young, Office Files 1832-1878, reel 36, box 26, fd. 5.
- Bullock, Thomas, to Editor, 22 July 1858, in Missionary Reports, fd. 17.
- "Died," Deseret News [Weekly], 14 Oct. 1874, 579.
- Eastern Idaho Death Records Database.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- George Goddard papers, 1855-1899, Journals, Volume 2, 1857 April-1858 July.
- Isaac Clarke Emigrating Company journal, 1849 July-October.
- Isaiah M. Coombs collection, 1835-1938, Diaries, Volume 8, 1858 April 13-1858 September 1, 16-66.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1858, 32.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1847, 7.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1849, 8F.
- Missionary Record Index
- Thomas Bullock journal, 1858 May-June.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- Welchman, Arthur P., Reminiscences and diary, [ca.1854-1917], fd. 1, 93-94.