- Birth Date
- 9 June 1805
- Death Date
- 26 November 1879
Albert Perry Rockwood
He served as an aid to Brigham Young in the 1848 company and served as a captain of 100. He returned to Winter Quarters that same year and brought his family, including two wives and all their children, to the Valley in 1849 as part of the Silas Richards Company, this time serving as company marshall.
- Age at Departure: 41
- Age at Departure: 44
- Head of Household
- Albert P. Rockwood journals, 1847-1853, Journal, 1847 April-July.
- Amasa M. Lyman collection, 1832-1877, Journal, 1847 April 8-September 10, 1-26 and 1-10. Events recorded by Albert Carrington.
- Barney, Lewis, Autobiography and diary 1878-1883, reel 5, item 5, 32-38.
- Erastus Snow journals, 1835-1851; 1856-1857, 1847 April-December, 1-92.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Heber C. Kimball journal in Heber C. Kimball papers, 1837-1866.
- Howard Egan, Pioneering the West, 1846 to 1878, edited and compiled by William M. Egan (1917), 21-105.
- Jacob, Norton, Reminiscence and journal 1844 May-1852 January, 47-85.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1849, 5B.
- Millen Atwood journal, 1847 April-July.
- Richards, Samuel Whitney, Journals, 1839-1909, vol. 5, reel 1, box 1, fd. 2.
- Richards, Silas, Reminiscences, 6-7. (Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.)
- Richards, Silas, to Brigham Young, 24 August 1849, in Brigham Young, Office Files 1832-1878.
- "Silas Richards company, 1849 September." In Camp of Israel schedules and reports 1845-1849.
- Silas Richards diaries, 1846 May-1855 July, Diary, 1849-1853, 1-36.
- Silas Richards reminiscences and journal, circa 1849-1871, transcribed by Ailcy C. Morrell, 4-12.
- Thomas Bullock journals, 1843-1849, Journal, 1847 April-June.
- Wilford Woodruff journal, 1847 January-1853 December in Wilford Woodruff journals and papers, 1828-1898, 25-77.
- William Clayton diaries, 1846-1853, Folder contents: (2) Volume 2, 1847.