- Birth Date
- 9 June 1805
- Death Date
- 26 November 1879
Albert Perry Rockwood
He served as an aid to Brigham Young in the 1848 company and served as a captain of 100. He returned to Winter Quarters that same year and brought his family, including two wives and all their children, to the Valley in 1849 as part of the Silas Richards Company, this time serving as company marshall.
- Age at Departure: 41
- Age at Departure: 44
- Head of Household
- Albert P. Rockwood journals, 1847-1853, Journal, 1847 April-July.
- Amasa M. Lyman collection, 1832-1877, Journal, 1847 April 8-September 10, 1-26 and 1-10. Events recorded by Albert Carrington.
- Erastus Snow journals, 1835-1851; 1856-1857, 1847 April-December, 1-92.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Heber C. Kimball journal in Heber C. Kimball papers, 1837-1866.
- Howard Egan, Pioneering the West, 1846 to 1878, edited and compiled by William M. Egan (1917), 21-105.
- Lewis Barney autobiography and diary, 1878-1883.
- Millen Atwood journal, 1847 April-July.
- Norton Jacob reminiscence and journal, 1844 May-1852 January, 47-85.
- Samuel W. Richards papers, 1839-1909, 1839 April-1840 May.
- Silas Ricahrds reminiscences, 6-7. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.
- Silas Richards company, 1849 September in Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Silas Richards diaries, 1846 May-1855 July, Diary, 1849-1853, 1-36.
- Silas Richards letter to Brigham Young, 24 August 1849.
- Silas Richards reminiscences and journal, circa 1849-1871, transcribed by Ailcy C. Morrell, 4-12.
- Supplement after 31 December 1849, 5B, in Historical Department journal history of the Church, 1830-2008.
- Thomas Bullock journals, 1843-1849, Journal, 1847 April-June.
- Wilford Woodruff journal, 1847 January-1853 December, 25-77.
- William Clayton diaries, 1846-1853, Folder contents: (2) Volume 2, 1847.