- Birth Date
- 8 March 1844
- Death Date
- 7 April 1903
Septimus Wagstaff Sears
Although Septimus was not listed in William Chipman's Notebook or in the Deseret News dated 26 September 1866, it is believed that he traveled with the Chipman Company. Septimus's wife (Anna Cushing Sears) died during the trek. Her death was mentioned in the William Chipman notebook. Septimus and Anna were listed together on the passenger list. Also, secondary sources state that Septimus came to Utah in 1866.
- Age at Departure: 22
- Head of Household
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- 1880 United States Federal Census
- 1900 United States Federal Census.
- England & Wales, Civil Registration Birth Index, 1837-1915.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah, (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913), 598-599.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- "S.W. Sears Claimed by Death," Deseret Evening News, 7 April 1903, 1.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.