- Birth Date
- 12 January 1821
- Death Date
- 14 March 1867
For a time the family lived in Nauvoo, Hancock County, Illinois (both were Endowed in the Nauvoo Temple 31 January 1846). Two daughters (Elizabeth and Mary Ellen) were born to Thomas and Mary at St. Louis. The Browns were living in St. Louis Ward 6 at the time of the 1850 federal census.
- Age at Departure: 31
- Head of Household
- 1850 Iowa Census, Pottawattamie County.
- "4th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- 4th Company of 50 reports, 1852.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 20.
- Lindsay, Mary Ellen Brown, Autobiographical sketch, in Genealogical Charts and Biographical Sketches of Members of the L.D.S. Church, Ogden Stake , 26 vols., 12:95.
- Nauvoo Community Project
- Rebaptisms in Great Salt Lake Valley: 1847-1854, 1858-1863 [Index].