- Birth Date
- 3 March 1817
- Death Date
- 22 June 1878
John Evan Price
John Price Evans
The Price family arrived in New York on 14 July 1865 via the ship Bridgewater. John was traveling with his wife and their three children. They are all listed under the surname of Evans on the ship and overland company records.
- Age at Departure: 49
- Head of Household
- “Captain John D. Holladay, accounts, 1866.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868. (Roster)
- “Captain John D. Holladay, receipts, 1866.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- "Passenger List," Deseret News, 19 September 1866, 333. (Roster)
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 331.
- Price, John Evan. Diary of John Evan Price, 1817-1878.