- Birth Date
- 12 January 1836
- Death Date
- 18 March 1922
Mary Jane Waite
Daughter of John Waite and his wife Jane Caldwell. On the original roster of the Smith/Jones Company she is listed as Mary Jane Gripple (i.e. Gribble) because she was traveling with with John and Mary Kelsey Gribble. In the 1850 Utah census Mary Jane was living in the household of John Holt. At the time of her death her surname was Robison.
- Age at Departure: 13
- 1850 Utah Census, Utah County.
- "Another Old Citizen Called," American Fork Citizen, 25 March 1922, 5.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Find a Grave
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1849, 8D.
- Kelsey, Eli Brazee, Journal 1848-1851, 112b.