- Birth Date
- 21 August 1813
- Death Date
- 25 December 1866
Daniel arrived in the Valley in 1849, however, the William Morgan letter indicates he went back out on the trail a short distance in 1852 to greet other family members traveling in the William Morgan Company. He was among a small group that went out to meet them, bringing them fresh produce from the Valley.
- Age at Departure: 35
- 1850 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1849, 8F.
- Morgan, William, [Letter, June 25, 1852, William Morgan to William Phillips and John Davis], in Ronald D. Dennis, The Call of Zion: The Story of the First Welsh Mormon Emigration , 236-38.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 138.