- Birth Date
- 6 April 1812
- Death Date
- 6 May 1895
She sailed to America with her children in 1849 on the ship Buena Vista. The ship manifest shows her name as as "Eliza Lewis."
Her birth date is confirmed by her obituaries. In the 1850 Utah census she is shown as "Elizabeth Jones." (She had married Dan Jones at Salt Lake City in December 1849.) In the 1860 Utah census she is listed as "Elizth Lewis." Listed with her on that census are her two children fathered by Dan Jones. They are listed with the surname of "Lewis."
- Age at Departure: 37
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census.
- 1860 Utah Census.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- "Death of Sister Jones," Deseret Evening News , 6 May 1895, 1
- "Deaths," Deseret Evening News , 6 May 1895, 5.
- Isaac Clarke Emigrating Company journal, 1849 July-October.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint, Supplement after 31 December 1849, 8H.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America