- Birth Date
- 10 July 1829
- Death Date
- 6 January 1883
Mary Catherine Guydon
Mary Catherine Malan
Evidence from Mormon Migration shows that her husband traveled overseas with her and her daughter, but there is no sources showing he traveled with the company to Utah,
She and her daughter Julia are listed in the household of her father, John Daniel Malan.
- Age at Departure: 26
- Head of Household
- "6th Company of 50 report, 1855." In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 41)
- Italian map of early branches. (M274.5 I88 1982)
- Malan, Stephen, “Stephen Malan Autobiography and Family Record,” 14-15.
- Piedmont Project family group sheets.
- Shaw, Julia Gaydon, Autobiographical sketch, in Genealogical Charts and Biographical Sketches of Members of the L.D.S. Church, Ogden Stake , 26 vols., 17:19.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.