- Birth Date
- 20 April 1785
- Death Date
- 24 November 1867
Henry Garlic Sherwood
Henry initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the Brigham Young Pioneer Company in 1847 and was part of the 5th Company of Ten led by Stephen H. Goddard. He lived in California in 1860, according to census records. His birth date and death date come from a personal, online family history record without accompanying documentation. Further evidence is needed to confirm their accuracy.
- Age at Departure: 61
- 1850 Utah Census.
- 1860 California Census.
- Albert P. Rockwood journals, 1847-1853, Journal, 1847 April-July.
- Charles A. Harper diary, 1847 April-August.
- George Benjamin Wallace Emigrating Company journal, 1847 June-September.
- Heber C. Kimball journal in Heber C. Kimball papers, 1837-1866.
- Horace Thornton letter to Brother G. Rognon, 29 December 1896, 1-3. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.
- Millen Atwood journal, 1847 April-July.
- Norton Jacob reminiscence and journal, 1844 May-1852 January, 47-85.
- Pioneering the West, 1846 to 1878: Major Howard Egan's Diary, edited and compiled by William M. Egan (1917), 21-105.
- "The Utah Pioneers," Deseret Weekly, 25 August 1894, 294.
- Thomas Bullock journals, 1843-1849, Journal, 1847 April-June.
- Wilford Woodruff journal, 1847 January-1853 December, 25-77.
- William Clayton diaries, 1846-1853, Folder contents: (2) Volume 2, 1847.