- Birth Date
- 11 April 1850
- Death Date
- 4 September 1924
Edward arrived in New York on 5 July 1866 via the ship the American Congress. Ship passenger lists and PEF records indicate that he was traveling alone. The majority of the rest of his family made the journey in 1868. However, the overland company records indicate that he purchased 2 1/2 adult food rations. It is uncertain who made the overland trip with him.
- Age at Departure: 16
- “Captain Daniel Thompson, memorandum book 1, 1866.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- "Funeral Services Held for Edward Edmonds," Davis County Clipper, 12 September 1924, .
- "Kaysville Pioneer Will Be Laid at Rest Today," Salt Lake Tribune , 7 Sep. 1924, 5.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 349.