- Birth Date
- 3 December 1831
- Death Date
- 11 October 1904
Charles Burns Sr.
Charles, his wife Martha, children Mary, Joseph, Charles Jr., Sarah and Martha came from England in 1868 on the ship John Bright.
Circumstantial evidence from emigration records, newspaper, and genealogical records proves the Burns family traveled to Utah in 1868. His travel to Utah is also mentioned in his daughter's obituary.
- Age at Departure: 36
- Head of Household
- 1861 England and Wales Census.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Mrs. Sarah Stacey Sister of Bp. Burns Called by Death", Davis County Clipper , 3 May 1929, 1.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Ledger Index, [1992, 2013].
- Selected U.S./International marriage records, 1340-1980
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.