- Birth Date
- 26 December 1825
- Death Date
- 26 January 1875
John Ulrich Buchi
Ulrich and his two sisters arrived in New York on 11 June 1866 via the ship The Caroline. Only Ulrich is listed on the overland company records, as head of household. (His given name and surname were transposed by the clerk and appear as "B. Alrick.") The notation showing that he purchased three adult food rations confirms that his two sisters continued on the overland journey with his. This is further confirmed by his PEF record.
- Age at Departure: 40
- Head of Household
- Buchi, John Ulrich, [Reply to questions], in L. D. S. Individual Histories, Utah County: Provo, Mapleton, Vineyard, Springville, 4 vols., 1:55.
- “Captain Daniel Thompson, memoranda book (2), 1866,” in Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Patriarchal Blessing Index, 1833-1971. (Closed to Research)
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 346.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.