- Birth Date
- 18 April 1816
- Death Date
- 9 November 1888
Moses Dudley crossed the Atlantic on the ship Golconda in 1854, with his wife, Mary Ann, and his son, Joseph. Although not listed on the ship manifest, it is believed that his infant daughter, Susannah, also traveled with the family. The obituaries of Moses and his wife Mary Ann confirm that the family crossed the plains in the 1854 Darwin Richardson Company.
- Age at Departure: 38
- Head of Household
- 1856 Utah Census, Box Elder County.
- "Deaths," Deseret News [Weekly], 21 November 1888, 720.
- "Deaths," Deseret News [Weekly], 23 March 1887, 11.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 30.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.