- Birth Date
- 10 March 1810
- Death Date
- 9 May 1889
The Hone family (George and Mary Hone, and their children Emma, Mary, Joshua, and Henry) all traveled overseas on the ship Arkwright, arriving in New York on 6 July 1866. Though only the heads of household are listed on the overland company's record, the number of adult rations of food purchased by George is a good indication that all of the family members that made the trip by sea, also traveled together in the overland company.
- Age at Departure: 56
- Head of Household
- “Captain Daniel Thompson, memorandum book 1, 1866.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913), 941.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 354
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.