- Birth Date
- 14 May 1801
- Death Date
- 30 October 1873
Elizabeth Boardman Fogg Holder
Elizabeth and her husband, Samuel, arrived in New York on 6 July 1866 via the ship Arkwright. Though the company records only list heads of household, it shows that Samuel purchased two adult rations of food, which indicates that his wife accompanied him on the overland journey as well. Her presence is confirmed by the balance on Samuel's PEF account. It was enough for the passage to two adults.
Though some records list this family under Samuel's father's surname of Holden, many list them under the name of Fogg, Samuel's mother's maiden name.
Birth and death dates were recorded in Santaquin Ward records at the time of her death. Her age is misrepresented in the ship records.
- Age at Departure: 65
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- “Captain Daniel Thompson, memorandum book 1, 1866.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- England and Wales Census, 1851.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Account 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 350.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Santaquin Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.