- Birth Date
- 19 May 1838
- Death Date
- 17 January 1915
Thomas and his wife Janet came from Scotland with his father William in 1863 on the ship Cynosure. Their daughter Elizabeth was born on the ship.
Evidence from emigration and church (Perpetual Emigrating Fund) records proves the Adamson family traveled to Utah in 1863.
- Age at Departure: 25
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 566.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 572.
- "Pioneer Utah Man Was Buried at Salt Lake," The Eureka Reporter, 22 January 1915, 8.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.