- Birth Date
- 12 March 1854
- Death Date
- 14 January 1940
Maria Kirstine Susannah Barentsen
Evidence from emigration (Perpetual Emigrating Fund) records proves the Barentsen family traveled to Utah in 1863. Her name appears on ship roster as "Maria K." They traveled on the ship, B. S. Kimball in 1863. The family consisted of the father, Andrew Marius, mother, Gjertud Marie and sister Else. The surname was Berentsen.
- Age at Departure: 9
- “Obituaries,” Salt Lake Telegram, 16 January 1940, 19.
- Parish Register of Voer, Hjorring, Denmark.
- Patriarchal Blessing Index, 1833-1971. (Closed to Research)
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.