- Birth Date
- 19 September 1812
- Death Date
- 21 August 1896
Rasmus Mads Englestead
"I went to the mining country 6 miles above Placerville on Weber Creek where I met with some of the brethren and we left on the evening of May 5, crossed the Sierra Nevada and remained some two months in Carson valley, till the first company started for G.S.L. City when I left with them and arrived here Aug 14, 1857." (Rasmus M. Engelstad)
- Age at Departure: 44
- Anderson, Washington F. to Editor, 12 Aug. 1857, Bear River Ferry, in Historian's Office, History of the Church 1839-[ca. 1882], 414-18, 12 Aug. 1857.
- Engelstad, Rasmus M., Autobiographical sketch, in 14th Quorum, Biographies, Reel 40, 14-15, in Seventies Quorum, Records, 1844-1975.
- "Obituary Notes," Deseret Evening News , 16 Sep. 1896, 7.
- Patriarchal Blessing Index, 1833-1971. (Closed to Research)
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.