- Birth Date
- 20 January 1815
- Death Date
- 24 April 1903
His obituary states that he came to Salt Lake City in 1851. In 1855, he was called on a mission to California. He returned in 1857 with the Sessions Company. He was the Company Chaplain. A few days before the company arrived in Salt Lake City, he left the company, with two others, on 10 August 1857.
- Age at Departure: 35
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 42
- Returning Missionary
- 1860 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- Anderson, Washington F. to Editor, 12 Aug. 1857, Bear River Ferry, in Historian's Office, History of the Church 1839-[ca. 1882], 414-18, 12 Aug. 1857.
- "Death of An Old Resident," Deseret News, 24 April 1903, 1.
- Find a Grave
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Perrigrine Sessions Emigrating Company, Journal, 1857 Jul-Aug.