- Birth Date
- 3 August 1860
- Death Date
- 11 May 1939
Jane E. Jones
Jane was indirectly listed in the company roster in William Chipman's notebook under her father Evan John Jones.
Birth date confirmed by Lehi Ward records at the time of Jane's baptism (11 July 1869).
- Age at Departure: 5
- Evan John Jones (Age: 45)
- Catherine Jones (Age: 40)
- Lucretia Jones (Age: 21)
- Mary Ann Jones (Age: 19)
- Esther Elizabeth Walker (Age: 16)
- Eleanor Colledge (Age: 15)
- Evan Evan Jones (Age: 15)
- Sarah Jane Jones (Age: 13)
- John Evan Jones (Age: 12)
- David Evan Jones (Age: 7)
- Margaret Jones (Age: 1)
- Annie Jones (Age: Infant)
- 1900 United States Federal Census
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Former Resident Dies in Beaver," Lehi Sun, 18 May 1939, 1.
- Lehi Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 317.
- William H. Chipman notebook, 1866.