- Birth Date
- 26 March 1844
- Death Date
- 1 June 1919
He is the son of Ingeborg and Ole Larsen. His mother came to Utah in 1868. He came on the Antarctic in 1863.
He changed his name from Andreas.
- Age at Departure: 19
- 1870 Utah Census.
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- 1910 Utah Census.
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913), 1212.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886 Ledger D, p. 97.
- "Sturdy Monroe Pioneer Dies on Home Door Step," Deseret Evening News , 25 June 1919, sect. 2, 3.
- Utah, Veterans with Federal Service Buried in Utah, Territorial to 1966.
- Utah Death Certificates.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.