- Birth Date
- 4 August 1832
- Death Date
- 27 January 1918
Charles William Carter
Charles and his wife Sarah came from England in 1864 on the ship Hudson.
Evidence from emigration and church (Perpetual Emigrating Fund) records proves he traveled to Utah in 1864.
- Age at Departure: 32
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census, Salt Lake City.
- Carter, Charles W., The Exodus of 1847 , , 8.
- Carter, Charles William, The Life and History of the Late Pres. Brigham Young , [1898?], 30.
- "Early Salt Lake Photographer is Dead at Home," The Herald-Republican, 28 Jan. 1918, .
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Lund, Jenny, e-mail communication, 11 Dec. 2007
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Ledger Index, [1992, 2013].