- Birth Date
- 14 October 1831
- Death Date
- 17 March 1892
Charlotte Skinner Day
Evidence from emigration, church (Perpetual Emigrating Fund), newspaper records, and Brigham Young correspondence proves the Day family traveled to Utah in 1861. Charlotte traveled to Utah as a widowed single mother. The entry in the PEF ledger is under her husband Richard's name.
- Age at Departure: 29
- 1860 Nebraska Census, Omaha, Douglas County
- "Deaths," Deseret Evening News, 22 March 1892, 8.
- "Obituaries," Woman's Exponent, 15 March 1892, 168.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Ledger Index, [1992, 2013].
- Young, Brigham to Charles Wood and John Bourne, June 20, 1861, Brigham Young Letterpress Copy Books, 1844-1879.
- Young, Brigham to Joseph W. Young, June 19, 1861, Brigham Young Letterpress Copy Books, 1844-1879.