- Birth Date
- 12 June 1822
- Death Date
- 9 January 1849
Marcus B. Thorpe
Marcus was part of the 1st Company of Ten led by Wilford Woodruff. He was re-baptized in the Salt Lake Velley on 7 August 1847, His birth date and death date come from a personal, online family history source without accompanying documentation. Further evidence is needed to confirm their accuracy.
- Age at Departure: 24
- Albert P. Rockwood journals, 1847-1853, Journal, 1847 April-July.
- Heber C. Kimball journal in Heber C. Kimball papers, 1837-1866.
- Pioneering the West, 1846 to 1878: Major Howard Egan's Diary, edited and compiled by William M. Egan (1917), 21-105.
- Salt Lake Stake, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Thomas Bullock journals, 1843-1849, Journal, 1847 April-June.
- Wilford Woodruff journal, 1847 January-1853 December, 25-77.
- William Clayton diaries, 1846-1853, Folder contents: (2) Volume 2, 1847.