- Birth Date
- 28 January 1854
- Death Date
- 28 February 1926
Evidence from emigration and newspaper records proves the Rees family traveled to Utah in 1859. Pioneers and Prominent Men places them in a company captained by a man named "Beebe," but there was no Beebe Company and no man by that name that we know of that traveled in 1859. He was likely a captain of ten or captain of fifty. Further research is necessary to identify the company they traveled with.
Her birth date is confirmed by the death certificate and her surname is "Moore."
- Age at Departure: 9
- 1860 Utah Census, Summit County.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913), 1124.
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913), 495.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.