- Birth Date
- 5 November 1855
- Death Date
- 7 May 1928
Evidence from emigration and newspaper records proves the Rees family traveled to Utah in 1859. Pioneers and Prominent Men places them in a company captained by a man named "Beebe," but there was no Beebe Company and no man by that name that we know of that traveled in 1859. He was likely a captain of ten or captain of fifty. Further research is necessary to identify the company they traveled with.
His birth date is confirmed by the death certificate and Find A Grave website.
- Age at Departure: 3
- 1860 Utah Census, Summit County.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913), 1124.
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913), 495.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.