- Birth Date
- 3 May 1808
- Death Date
- 5 September 1885
George and his son James arrived in New York on 5 July 1866 via the ship American Congress. Overland company records only list George, as head of household. However, the notation showing that he purchased two adult food rations indicates that James was with him during this part of the journey as well.
- Age at Departure: 58
- Head of Household
- “Captain Daniel Thompson, memorandum book 1, 1866.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- "Crisp," Deseret News [Weekly], 16 Sep. 1885, 560.
- "Died," Millennial Star , vol. 47:656.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 347.