- Birth Date
- 27 May 1809
- Death Date
- 5 July 1849
Samuel S. Gully
Captain of Hundred; died en route; with 7 people
- Age at Departure: 40
- Company Captain
- Head of Household
- Died en Route
- Elizabeth H. Hyde life sketch in Historical resource materials for Cache Valley, Utah-Idaho, 1955-1956, 6-7.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint, Supplement after 31 December 1849, 1.
- Lucy Meserve Smith papers, 1848-1892 Family history and autobiography, 1889 June, 28-37.
- Patriarchal Blessing Index, 1833-1971. (Closed to Research)
- Phillips, Edward, Autobiographical sketch, in Mormon biographical sketches collection [ca. 1900-1975], reel 10, box 13, fd. 2, item 9, 3.
- Reuben Miller journals, 1848-1849, Journal, 1849 June-September.
- Reuben Miller letter to Brigham Young, 9 September 1849.
- Samuel Gully letter to Brigham Young, 3 July 1849.
- Silas Richards reminiscences and journal, circa 1849-1871, transcribed by Ailcy C. Morrell, 4-12.
- "The Mail Arrived from the Salt Lake," Frontier Guardian, 5 September 1849, 2.
- Thomas Atkin autobiography, circa 1901, 5-7.
- William Farrington Cahoon in Reynolds Cahoon and His Stalwart Sons (1960) complied and edited by Stella Cahoon Shurtleff and Brent Farrington Cahoon, 90.
- William I. Appleby autobiography and journal, 1848-1856.