- Birth Date
- 11 April 1807
- Death Date
- 8 October 1887
In the 1850 federal census of Utah the household of Gustavus, a Saddler (age 44) included Hannah (age) 39, Loisa (age 10), Hyrum (age 8), Gustavus (age 7), William (age 3) and Hannah (age 1). Only the latter Hannah was born in Deseret (Utah.
- Age at Departure: 41
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census, Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- 1856 Utah census, Great Salt Lake County.
- 1860 Utah census, Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- "Deaths," Deseret News [Weekly], 26 Oct. 1887, 656.
- Directory of Individuals Residing in Salt Lake City Wards, 1854-1861 , Bountiful, UT.: Accelerated Indexing Systems, 1982 (Early Mormon Series), vol. 1.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- [List of those filing for lots, 1848], in Salt Lake County Recorder's Office, Land records [ca. 1847-1860].
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852" in Key to Migration Sources, Great Britain and North America: A Manual for Students Attending the Second Annual Priesthood Genealogical Research Seminar, June 19-23, 1967 (Provo: Brigham Young University Division of Continuing Education, 1967), edited by Norman Edgar Wright.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.