- Birth Date
- 3 February 1832
- Death Date
- 3 November 1890
Evidence from emigration, genealogical, and church records proves he traveled to Utah in 1861 on baord the Monarch of the Sea. He was sealed to his wife, Maren, on 31 May 1862 in Salt Lake, proving that they had to have traveled to Utah in 1861. He came on the ship, Monarch of the Sea in 1861. He came with Christen Christensen in the Woolley Company. He is listed in the Journal History as part of this family. They were married on the ship coming across the ocean.
- Age at Departure: 29
- Head of Household
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 22 September 1861, 6.
- Parish Register of Skaevinge, Fredriksborg, Denmark.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1908-1949.
- Utah, Veterans with Federal Service Buried in Utah, Territorial to 1966.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.