- Birth Date
- 7 May 1805
- Death Date
- 14 October 1873
Thomas Henry Clark
Evidence from census, newspaper, Immigrant Location records, and genealogical records proves the Clark family traveled to Utah in 1852. The Immigration Location lists shows that he was assigned to settle in Tooele.
- Age at Departure: 47
- 1850 Iowa Census
- "Biography of Thomas Henry Clark," Tooele County Chronicle , 22 Aug. 1947, .
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- "Died," Deseret News , 29 Oct. 1873, 815.
- Evan M. Greene diaries, 1833-1852.
- Presiding Bishopric immigrant location committee minutes, 1852 September 20-October 13.
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852" in Key to Migration Sources, Great Britain and North America: A Manual for Students Attending the Second Annual Priesthood Genealogical Research Seminar, June 19-23, 1967 (Provo: Brigham Young University Division of Continuing Education, 1967), edited by Norman Edgar Wright.