- Birth Date
- 16 September 1826
- Death Date
- 14 January 1913
Washington Bolivar Rogers
He was in the Council Point, Iowa Branch in 1847. Evidence from land records proves he traveled to Utah in 1848. At some point, he continued on to California, because he is seen on his return trip in 1857 with the Thatcher Company.
- Age at Departure: 21
- Age at Departure: 30
- Returning Missionary
- 1850 Utah Census.
- 1860 Utah Census.
- Anderson, Washington F. to Editor, 12 Aug. 1857, Bear River Ferry, in Historian's Office, History of the Church 1839-[ca. 1882], 414-18, 12 Aug. 1857.
- Boyle, Henry Green, Reminiscences and diaries, 1846-1888, fd. 1, 119.
- [List of those filing for lots, 1848], in Salt Lake County Recorder's Office, Land records [ca. 1847-1860].
- Nauvoo Community Project
- Ron Watt, Iowa Branch Index, 1839-1859.
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.