- Birth Date
- 19 March 1832
- Death Date
- 20 June 1911
Sarah Rogers is documented in the 1849 Samuel Gully/Orson Spencer Company by the Reuben Miller sources below. They indicate that Sarah traveled with 2 other people, one of which was an Amanda M. Rogers. Amanda Rogers was Sarah's mother's name, but she died in Iowa. We believe the at "Amanda M. Rogers" is actually referring to Anna Matilda Rogers (and the third person would be Anna's 2 year old daughter, Amanda Jane Rogers). Amanda Rogers (Sarah's mother) did not have the middle initial of "M."
- Age at Departure: 17
- Arizona Death Certificate.
- Council Point Branch roster of members, 1847-1851.
- Reuben Miller journals, 1848-1849, Journal, 1849 June-September.
- Reuben Miller letter to Brigham Young, 9 September 1849.
- Rogers, Samuel Hollister, Reminiscences and diary 1841-1886, p. 177. (MS 883, Folder 1)
- "Sarah Rogers Driggs." In Pioneer Women of Arizona, p. 114-117.