- Birth Date
- 13 May 1816
- Death Date
The family came on the ship B. S. Kimball in 1863. Morten, his wife, Ane, mother, Ellen, and children, Mette Marie and Lars, emigrated to the United States together. Lars Peter, died 2 July 1863, a week before the company left for Utah. Mette Marie died shortly there after.
The company he traveled with was noted in local church financial records; some sources spell his given name "Martin".
- Age at Departure: 47
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census.
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- Denmark, Baptisms, 1618-1923.
- "Denmark Marriages, 1635-1916."
- Find a Grave (Website)
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1891.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Ledger Index, [1992, 2013].
- Utah Cemetery Inventory
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.