- Birth Date
- Death Date
J. F. Bell
Camp of Israel roster has the word "boarder" notated next to his name. We are uncertain as to what exactly that means. In the Richards journals, Bell is referred to as "Mr. Bell" as opposed to "Bro. Bell" like many of the others. Perhaps Mr. Bell was not a member of the Church but was simply traveling west with the train.
- Age at Departure: Unknown
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1849, 5E.
- Silas Richards company, 1849 September.
- Silas Richards diaries, 1846 May-1855 July, Diary, 1849-1853, 1-36.
- Silas Richards reminiscences and journal, circa 1849-1871, transcribed by Ailcy C. Morrell, 4-12.