- Birth Date
- 29 April 1809
- Death Date
- 17 August 1894
Andrew Morton Hamilton
His gravestone inscription shows his middle name as "Morgan."
The roster in Journal History indicates that his traveling group consisted of 6 males and 5 females.
In some sources his surname is shown as "Ambleton."
- Age at Departure: 43
- Head of Household
- 1856 Utah Census.
- "7th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- 7th Company of 50 report, 1852 June 15, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 48.
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852" in Key to Migration Sources, Great Britain and North America: A Manual for Students Attending the Second Annual Priesthood Genealogical Research Seminar, June 19-23, 1967 (Provo: Brigham Young University Division of Continuing Education, 1967), edited by Norman Edgar Wright.
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.