- Birth Date
- 9 March 1809
- Death Date
- August 1855
At the time of the 1850 Utah census Stephen was in Utah County. In the 1852 Bishops Report he was in the Provo 5th ward. He received a Patriarchal Blessing from Emer Harris on 29 March 1855. Martha Jane, in her application to the Daughters of Utah Pioneers in 1920, indicated that she and her family traveled in the Melvin Ross Company in 1850. Melvin Ross was a captain of ten in the 1850 Benjamin Hawkins Company.
- Age at Departure: 41
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census, Utah County.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- How Beautiful upon the Mountains: A Centennial History of Wasatch County (Heber City, Utah: Wasatch County Chapter, Daughters of Utah Pioneers, 1993).
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852" in Key to Migration Sources, Great Britain and North America: A Manual for Students Attending the Second Annual Priesthood Genealogical Research Seminar, June 19-23, 1967 (Provo: Brigham Young University Division of Continuing Education, 1967), edited by Norman Edgar Wright.
- Utah, FamilySearch, Early Church Information File, 1830-1900
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.